Wednesday, December 9, 2009

"Papie is knitted it"

One a person is a mohair jumper in England that has it.As for it, it is very warm and the color is also beautiful.I learnt knitting from the grandmother in old times.And, it was knit for two kids.But,it was able to wears it on only once.A modern kids dislikes mohair.I am sad...



Mohair becomes dust.It is also the same as PUNK there.



Jumper that my friend knit.It is very difficult to knit this.She is superior to the elderly person in Britain.

8 comments:

  1. How do I order these? I want them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these r 2 beautiful!!! i love mohair so much...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm preparing it now.
    Looking for mohair for that.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. please email me with more information about these...where do you live? can we buy these?
    sdollenmaier@anichini.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. these sweaters are incredible.

    knitoriousknits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're looking great, very unique. Are these for sale by custom orders? Please let me know more about them: leeroyloetscher@gmail.com

    Thanks and best regards from Zurich.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to buy one too! Please let me know if you will be selling these. Susanna

    susanna.dunn@googlemail.com

    ReplyDelete